If you are a broker or other nominee that held shares of Straight Path Class B Common Stock as of February 28, 2018 (the date of the consummation of Verizon’s acquisition of Straight Path), and received Acquisition Consideration, for the beneficial interest of persons or entities other than yourself, you are requested to, within seven (7) calendar days of your receipt of the Notice, either:
- Provide the Settlement Administrator with a list of the names, last known addresses, and, if available, email addresses of all such beneficial owners described above; or
- Request from the Settlement Administrator sufficient copies of the Notice to forward to all such beneficial owners and, within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of those copies, forward the Notice to such beneficial owners.
If you are providing a list of names and addresses to the Settlement Administrator:
- Compile a list of names and addresses of the record and beneficial holders described above.
- Prepare the list in Microsoft Excel format. A preformatted spreadsheet can be found by clicking here.
Then you must do one of the following:
Burn the Microsoft Excel file(s) to a CD or DVD and mail the CD or DVD to:
Straight Path Communications Shareholders Litigation
c/o Epiq Class Action & Claims Solutions, Inc.
P.O. Box 4230
Portland, OR 97228-4230
- Email the spreadsheet to info@StraightPathCommunicationsStockholderLitigation.com; or
- Upload the spreadsheet here.
- Burn the Microsoft Excel file(s) to a CD or DVD and mail the CD or DVD to:
If you are mailing the Notice to beneficial owners:
Request the needed number of copies of the Notice via email to info@StraightPathCommunicationsStockholderLitigation.com. You must mail the Notices to the beneficial owners within seven (7) calendar days of your receipt of the Notices.
If you have any questions, contact the Settlement Administrator at info@StraightPathCommunicationsStockholderLitigation.com or by calling 1-866-328-1991.